What our candidate said about us:
“The information on the job advert was clear and precise so I knew exactly what was expected both of me as a candidate and of the role within the business. The first stage consisted of a video interview which I found really convenient. SEAO maintained great communication throughout the recruitment process. “
Our client is an extremely successful business with multiple growing locations. As part of the expansion plans, it is essential to review the internal structure and processes and hit the external market with a creative and intelligent bang. Working extremely closely with the Senior team, SEAO partner the business providing consultancy and insight into People projects, processes and practices.
What we did:
- Full job description review with each member of the team
- Designed the current organisational chart and proposed future organisational chart for growth
- Conducted an Engagement Survey and presented findings and recommendations
- Recruited as the client brand and managed all candidate liaison on behalf of the business
- Designed and managed the businesses Careers microsite
- Fully managed the Careers inbox and telephone line
- Designed the internal exit and onboarding processes
- Designed a full Graduate Assessment Centre complemented with exercises and Hiring Manager training
- Reviewed and updated company documents such as the Contract of Employment, Employee handbook, Personal file checklist and Hiring Manager interview questions
- Led additional projects including Graduate recruitment and supporting the internal Project team with People processes.
Impact to the business
With our experience and enthusiasm, we were able to process action ready for a large scale recruitment campaign. The average time to fill was 24 days and our partnership continues.