What our client said about us:
“SEAO has been amazing to work with from Day one, showing a depth of understanding of our business, our goals and the talent we are looking for.
They took the time to integrate with our team and to really get to know our culture of the business before recommending any candidate for interview.
Knowing SEAO were on top of finding and screening potential hires in the initial stages, meant that we were free to focus on our day jobs and weren’t overwhelmed by this hugely time-consuming process.
We have developed a fantastic relationship with the SEAO team, and have found them all to be intelligent, friendly, patient and professional.”
Our client was struggling to recruit quality candidates who matched their strong company values. About to embark on a new business development strategy, along with undertaking a new branding exercise, this business required us to go into their offices and work as the internal recruitment team for their Hiring Managers. Working closely with the Senior team, we worked as their brand, sourcing and engaging with candidates as their in-house team and establishing effective processes and initiatives along the way.
What we did:
- Built and maintained a client branded Careers presence online
- Promoted the company brand through successful Careers social media campaigns
- Reviewed values, behaviours and skillsets of required candidates
- Designed a Client branded EVP and message to market
- Used internal messages through video and visuals for use in external attraction campaigns
- Conducted specific benchmarking exercises against competitors
- Managed the Careers inbox and telephone lines as the client brand
- Managed all candidate interactions as the business
- Designed the candidate briefing proposition
- Provided weekly and monthly recruitment MI for business decisions
- Led talent projects including external talent mapping and internal job description review
Impact to the business
We appointed individuals into the business with a time to fill of 16 days and retention remains 100%.