Oil and Gas
Our client is a regular recruiter with very specialist requirements when it comes to the skillset of their people. SEAO manage the recruitment process on behalf of the business and the established Preferred Supplier List (PSL) of recruiters. Our methodical and experienced knowledge of the candidate journey and the talent acquisition process brings efficiencies and a statistical perspective to internal Stakeholders.
What we did:
- Post adverts on all internal systems and internally promoted opportunities available
- Internal candidate management including candidate liaison, upload of information required and providing Hiring Manager feedback
- Screen and shortlist external applications on behalf of the business
- Liaise with Hiring Managers and Recruitment Partners to arrange interviews and fully manage the recruitment system
- Liaise with internal marketing teams to promote roles via social media channels and the Careers website
- Seek references and security checks on behalf of all successful candidates
- Manage the successful and unsuccessful candidate process on behalf of the client
- Raise all invoices and liaise with the internal HR and Finance teams to ensure recruitment costs are paid and are balanced
- Weekly calls with business Stakeholders
- Produce MI and bi-weekly reports for key recruitment metrics raising any issues and addressing progress
Impact to the business
Structure and governance is now in place for the business. Time to fill is reducing and efficiencies are increasing.
We are the outsourced provider of recruitment processes on behalf of the business.
The partnership continues.