Each year we select a charity which is close to our hearts and represents our company values. We will sponsor, dedicate time and resource and provide support to that charity throughout the full year.
We are delighted to have chosen NCT Mid Northumberland as our charity partner for 2019! NCT is the UK’s largest charity for parents, which was founded in 1956.
- They offer information and support in pregnancy, birth and early parenthood,
- they campaign to improve maternity care and ensure better services and facilities for new parents
- and they make sure that everyone has access to their services and activities.
The Mid Northumberland branch was established in the summer of 2017 when a group of Mums who had met on their antenatal course decided to work together and provide a network of support and services for local parents. Less than 2 years later the Committee has expanded and they are running;
- Weekly walks
- Weekly Baby Massage & Yoga
- Fortnightly Babies Who Brunch
- Monthly Bumps & Babies (group)
- Quarterly Mums Night Off
- Seasonal activities and parties
- Seasonal Feed & Change Tent to local events
- Bi-annual Nearly New Sale
- Bi-annual First Aid Course
And they have been nominated for Volunteer Team Of The Year (2018).