Are you ready to thrive?
Are you creative, courageous, integrous, curious, collaborative, and excellent at what you do?
We are actively recruiting an Account Manager/Client Partner to join Narrative Integrated Communications. This is such an exciting time to work with us. We’re growing, we’re super busy and we have an evolving new strategy. Your voice will really count and you’ll make a valuable impact on Narrative and our clients.
Your role will be to establish and build lasting relationships, by partnering with potential clients. You’ll work closely with our client’s internal teams, making sure marketing activity is understood, planned, implemented and evaluated to a high standard. You’ll be keen to learn, and of course you’ll mentor less-experienced Narrators, coaching, leading and inspiring at all times. You’ll also work closely with the Creative Delivery Team, to drive and support the completion of client work, on time and on budget.
- Have substantial experience in marketing, communications or a similar role
- Able to think strategically and enjoy shaping clients’ marketing strategies to reach their business objectives
- Have a strong commercial understanding
- Build strong relationships with, and provide consultancy and support to, clients from a range of industries
- Be confident sharing your knowledge, skills and experience internally and externally
- Enjoy meeting new people and ‘making things happen’
- Be flexible and don’t mind a bit of travel and a little out of hours working when required
- Previous experience working in an agency
Where you fit in;
Client Exec Connor, Mr Cool, formerly of Washington DC, cinema-goer, likes Greggs sausage rolls (even the vegan ones) and the newest gins; looking for new colleague to discuss the latest blockbuster and newest marketing trends.
Client Partnerships Director Aimee, our effervescent Yorkshire lass, Bruce Springsteen’s biggest fan, data geek and bibliophile seeking a professional with long term commitment to join us on the Narrative 2.0 journey.
Client Partner Kristy is agency through and through. Queen of organisation, she loves country music and can’t see a rubber duck without smiling! Looking for a colleague to join the ‘grammar police’.
Client Partner Rachel, self-confessed Gossip Girl addict, has a passion for fashion and a love of the stars – both celebrity and space; seeking a colleague to share her love of analytics and enjoy Beer Fridays with.
Client Exec Harley, loves Beyoncé and is always looking for a chance to book a trip to the latest travel destination. Seeking an event-loving colleague who can help bring the Narrators together out of office hours.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Auto enrol pension
- Nurturing talent with lots of internal development
- Opportunity to work towards qualifications and maximise events, CPD and online resources afforded by IPA membership
- Flexible working
- Allowance for business mileage
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Beer Friday
- Annual away day
- One social event per quarter
- Fun, engaging team environment
Interested? Send your CV through to our team at email@example.com