Something new to put your stamp on.
If you’re inspired to lead a brand new department and have the sales focus and energy to bring your big ideas to life, we’ve got the destination for you….so pack your suitcase!
We’re a bunch of really interesting people who live to have fun, enjoy the odd adventure of a lifetime and love nothing more than a team get together on a Thirsty Thursday.
You’ll be supporting a new CEO whose vision is infectious to create something truly amazing with the support of some extremely talented and dedicated teams.
We’re looking for someone with a fresh-approach to Sales, who thrives on autonomy and wants to lead from the front and make sales recommendations for business growth. Are you the ambitious Head of Sales we’re looking for?
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be accountable for leading, recommending and nurturing sales initiatives that contribute significantly to the revenue of the business.
- Leading sales responsibility across all Day 8 brands
- Delivering against volume and profit targets
- Managing inside global sales programmes utilising our network of partners, team and working closely with Operating Director
- Securing and managing ambassador and affiliate brand sales partnerships
- Devising, recruiting and managing a country manager program to facilitate sales growth in emerging markets
- Overseeing upsell and cross sell initiatives executed by our customer service team
- Identifying areas to maximise business profit through new channels or optimisation of existing activity
- Working closely with Head of Digital Marketing on offline conversion of leads generated by digital activity
- Working with Finance Director on pricing & forecasting
What you’ll need.
You’ll be a perfect fit for our team if you have:
- Experience leading a team and a passion for sales
- The ability to build authentic relationships at all levels where you are comfortable leading constructive conversations and receiving actioned feedback
- Commercially driven with experience of driving revenue in travel, events, holidays, culture or lifestyle
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to challenge at all levels of partnerships and customers.
- Experience of working in a structured, measured sales environment such as a Contact Centre or “Off Line” sales
- An appreciation for travel and like to have fun
What you’ll get.
- Group bonus scheme
- No suits
- Cool office space
- Beer fridge Fridays
- Access to International conferences and courses
- Creative think-tank hours
- Access to International Travel including The Yacht Week and The Ski Week events
- Real strong coffee
- International and diverse office featuring employees with impressive bios
- Eligibility to participate in a private health scheme
Interested? Send your CV through to our team at jobs@Day8.com
Closing date – Sunday 17th February