Time to set sail on a new adventure?
If you’re bursting with energy, love talking to people and have sales ideas that will really make a difference, then we have a seat in our sales crew with your name on it.
We’re a bunch of really interesting people who live to have fun, enjoy the odd adventure of a lifetime and love nothing more than a team get together on a Thirsty Thursday.
You’ll be supporting a new Head of Sales with big plans and an exciting vision for growth. You’ll get to be part of something truly amazing from the beginning, so it’s a real opportunity to make your mark and receive an uncapped bonus. Are you the Sales Executive we’re searching for?
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be accountable for turning leads and quotes into happy customers booking the adventure of a lifetime.
- Execution of offline lead conversion – turning quotes, plans, abandoned bookings and leads into sales.
- Meeting with product managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service and lead generation
- Using our CRM to qualify, track, contact and follow up with leads
- Assisting with Customer Service where necessary in handling customer enquiries
- Assisting the Head of Sales at events and utilising opportunities to sell and generate leads
What you’ll need.
You’ll be a perfect fit for our team if you have:
- Extraordinary communication skills – in person, on the phone and over email
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to influence customers and colleagues
- Experience using a CRM or phone system preferred (Salesforce)
- A passion for travel and a fresh, fun outlook
- Working experience of selling on the phone, email or a ‘call-center’ environment would be an advantage.
What you’ll get.
- Group bonus scheme
- No suits
- Cool office space
- Beer fridge Fridays
- Access to International conferences and courses
- Creative think-tank hours
- Access to International Travel including The Yacht Week and The Ski Week events
- Real strong coffee
- International and diverse office featuring employees with impressive bios
- Eligibility to participate in a private health scheme
Interested? Send your CV through to our team at jobs@Day8.com
Closing date – Sunday 17th February