Variety is the spice of life.
If you’re ready to set sail and showcase your flare for paid social media….we want you in our crew!
We’re a bunch of really interesting people who live to have fun, enjoy the odd adventure of a lifetime and love nothing more than a team get together on a Thirsty Thursday.
We’re a growing, ambitious team full of experts, all bringing together a wide range of creative skills and diverse experiences. We’re the brand ambassadors for our respected, prestigious brands such as The Yacht Week, The Ski Week, Quarter Deck and Oh!So….and we love it! So are you the talented Social Media Buyer we’re looking for?
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be accountable for recommending and leading the paid social media marketing plan and activities as well as creating digital brand activation campaigns that contribute significantly to the revenue of the business.
- Planning campaign activity for top of funnel activities, content marketing and innovative digital product activations across established and emerging platforms
- Defining innovative new paid social media strategies to support the core business goals and the content marketing, social media and digital activations team
- Monitoring campaign results and analysing key metrics to generate growth and incremental revenue, brand preference and loyalty via social media, content marketing and digital activations
- Working alongside the Performance Team to continuously test and experiment with paid social media activities
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of brands, market differences, audiences, targeted methods and segmentation to drive continual growth and optimisation
- Exploring new and emerging social media platforms and opportunities as well as advertising tools and products
- Contributing to the development of the organisational content and branding strategy
- Working with significant budgets to create commercial digital advertising campaigns that drive reach, consideration and most importantly conversion
- Identifying new advertising channels that play a role in the lives of millennial ecommerce and propose tests accordingly
- Have an analytical mind, keeping on top of campaign performance each day and optimising accordingly to exceed performance metrics
- Working closely with the content manager and digital designer on the development of paid media assets – copy, imagery, graphics, video and landing pages – to increase CTR and reduce our CPA
What you’ll need.
You’ll be a perfect fit for our team if you have:
- Experience in digital and paid social media advertising and marketing
- Passion for the latest social media trends
- Solid knowledge of paid social media activities
- Experience directly overseeing and operating key social and emerging media platforms for a major brand
- Commercial experience with major social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram etc.)
- Understanding and experience with key digital advertising metrics across paid social, PPC and display, with a focus on paid social activity on Facebook’s advertising platform
- Experience of traditional paid traffic practices and platforms including Adwords, display advertising and FB Ads Manager
- Understanding of content marketing practices
- Direct experience in working in the B2C market
- Enthusiasm and interest in the travel industry
- Knowledge of analytics and tracking with proven experience of reporting
What you’ll get.
- Group Bonus Scheme
- No suits
- Cool office space
- Beer fridge Fridays
- Access to International conferences and courses
- Creative think-tank hours
- Access to International Travel including The Yacht Week and The Ski Week events
- Real strong coffee
- International and diverse office featuring employees with impressive bios
- Eligibility to participate in a private health scheme
Interested? Send your CV through to our team at jobs@Day8.com
Closing date – Sunday 10th February