What our client said about us:
“Personally, I found SEAO really easy to work with…I’ve worked with tons of different recruiters across industries and have never had any kind of reporting fed back to me so that was really helpful and I was really surprised when I found out how much you do behind the scenes in terms of marketing. I love the video interviewing, it saves so much time that it can’t be a bad idea.”
Our client didn’t have an internal recruitment team and was about to embark on peak season with a number of critical roles outstanding. We were required to understand the business quickly and go out to market as the brand with an engaging and creative candidate message.
What we did:
- Supported Hiring Managers and candidates as the internal Recruitment team
- Designed a client branded EVP and message to market
- Created visuals for external attraction campaigns
- Built and maintained a client branded Careers presence online
- Placement of hard to fill roles as the business
- Managed the Careers inbox and telephone line as the client brand
- Promoted the company brand through successful Careers social media campaigns
- Managed and increased interactions of the company Glassdoor account
- Provided weekly and monthly recruitment MI for business decisions
- Led talent projects including EVP analysis, implemented video interviewing software for geographical challenges and conducting competitor analysis and salary benchmarking.
Impact to the business
We appointed 6 individuals into the London office, within 3 months, with an average time to fill of 33 days.